12/01/22 Janet 6:00pm to 8:30pm Book Club Party
Host a private workshop with your friends, co-workers or family! Choose from a variety of projects for your group and pick a date and time that works for your group’s schedule.
How to book a private party:
Private Reservation Deposit (Fully refundable: see below for details)
Don’t see your date and time? Just let us know!!
Here’s how it works:
- Parties can start as late as 6:30pm
- Each person can select a different project for their individual liking
- We provide all of the materials, tools, and instruction!
- You would reserve the party day and time and we would create it online reservation for your group to see.
- There would be a $50 deposit that is refunded on the day of your party if you have a minimum of 5 people attend and purchase a project. (no deposit is needed if you would like to reserve a few tables only and don’t want a private event)
- We would forward you links that you could then sent out to your party to select and purchase their projects so we can prep projects for your event
- Don't want to reserve the entire studio - NO PROBLEM! Just purchase all your pieces and put a date and time in the comment box your party would like to attend. (if it conflicts with a private party we will contact you to coordinate a date!)
- You would be allowed to come in 30 mins early to setup, bring food, drinks and decorate the studio (BYOB wine is welcome!)
- You would have the studio for 2 1/2 hrs. to enjoy an instructor led workshop! Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org | 913.735.4542
- Someone from your party has can’t make it? No problem! We will make it into a Hammer@HOME Kit for them to do at home or reschedule a day in studio!
Note: Although we encourage socializing, a time extension fee of $50 will be charged past the allowed studio time (2 1/2 hours)
Click here for some of our favorite projects