1. Please read ALL info below before registering.
2. Choose your project and design from the drop down menu.
3. In the personalization box, enter the personalized info needed in order to prepare your stencil (Last name/year, etc). Personalization or small changes to the design are no problem! Complete customization of a design requires much more time and therefore is an extra fee! If you'd like a totally custom design, make sure you check the box below so that the $25 design fee is applied!
4. Proceed with checkout.
- Most of our projects are made from pine wood. Due to the nature of lumber, no board is perfect. We strive to pick the best boards available but natural wood will have slight imperfections. Please understand we cannot switch out your wood in class simply because it isn't perfect.
- Snacks and drinks (including alcohol) are always permitted. We have a small area and mini fridge that you can set up your things if needed.
- Once you book your seat in a class, it's non-refundable. We can pack up most projects to be picked up and completed at home if you are unable to make a class and will hold them for 30 days. After 30 days without pickup, your project is forfeited. We cannot change your reservation to another class or date.
- Our goal is to begin class within 5 minutes of the class start time. Please be in the studio on time. We don't want anyone feeling behind or rushed!
- Studio doors open 10 minutes before class time.