Lakewood Elementary Halloween Fundraiser October 14th 12:00PM TO 2:00PM
Hammer & Stain Overland park is Hosting a PTO fundraiser on October 14, 2022. There will be 3 sessions. Please purchase through the tab of the event time that you will be attending. Please place your reservation by October 1 to allow us time to prepare for the event. Will be an additional charge of $5.00 if not received by October 7, 2022. Additional orders after that final date will be at the discretion of the owners.
Session 2.12:00PM to 2:00PM
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design (1-7) listed below. INDICATE IN THE CUSTOMIZATION BOX WHICH design #1- #7 that you prefer. All projects will be done on either a 12" Wood square or 12"wood round
1. TRICK OR TREAT PUMPKIN WITH BATS ON A 12" ROUND
2. WITCH FLYING ON BROOM ON A 12" ROUND
3. HAPPY HALLOWEEN WITH WITCHES HAD AND BROOM ON A 12" SQUARE
4 TRICK OR TREAT ON A 12" SQUARE
5. GHOST WITH GLASSES AND BOW ON A 12" SQUARE
6. CAT FACE ON A 12" SQUARE
7. BAT ON A 12" SQUARE
2. Proceed with checkout. PLEASE PLACE THE PROJECT NUMBER that you selected in the customization box below. All paint and stain colors will be selected in the studio.
*** WE APPRECIATE A PARENT ACCOMPANYING STUDENTS THAT ARE IN KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 2ND GRADE AS EXTRA ASSISTANCE MAY BE NECESSARY FOR YOUNGER CHILDREN.
Due to the customization at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your project will be saved for you to do at a public workshop within 30 days. If something happens and you are unable to attend in the studio please email us to let us know and we will package up a "Hammer at Home" kit to pick up as well. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. If you would like to cancel your reservation, you must give a minimum of 48 hour notice. Please note a restocking fee of 30% of the total amount of the workshop will be deducted from your refund. Same day cancellations or no-shows will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations will be processed on the day we receive your cancellation request. It may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to return to the account you used to purchase your items.
Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please contact us.